21.8.15

BLOOM










Top // Dotti
Jeans // Pink Sugar
Scarf // Cotton On
Boots // Novo

How've you all been? What have you been up to? I've recently been swamped with assignments and tests which I am certainly not very happy about. 

What I am in fact quite happy about is this outfit. This shirt was in the sale section at Dotti, for only $9.99 (can you believe it!?!), and I now cannot remember what my life was like before I owned this shirt. What would I have worn? I don't even remember.

And once again I am wearing these boots - they are my absolute fave thing ever, and I think I may have worn them in every outfit post so far! #sorrynotsorry

Also, how gorgeous is this lighting? I was over at my grandparents house when I suddenly realised that it was 'golden hour', and I knew I just had to take advantage of it. I think my family was quite confused when my sister and I all of a sudden ran out of the house with the camera, but it was well worth it! I love this time of day so much, it makes the editing job so much easier as the photos come out almost perfect. haha. Have a spectacular weekend, and I'll see you soon!

Bridget xx

No comments :

Post a Comment