12.3.15

TINTED LOVE // NUDE BY NATURE

Hi gurls!

Today I have for you a review of the Tinted Love gift pack from Nude By Nature.

Lets get started!


Here's the box, closed (okay captain obvious).


And now the box, but opened. Inside the lid it has instructions to tell you how to apply the make-up in the kit. Rather clever, and extremely useful.


The first product in the gift box is not actually a make-up product - it's a make-up bag! This bag is actually quite small so would only fit smaller products. I tried to fit a powder and a powder brush in it and it didn't go down well.


I've used this brush a few times already and I've found it does the job really well, plus it's so soft! And the design is gorgeous, too.
  


I've used the Airbrush Mineral Primer only once so far, and both times it has worked well for me.
[UPDATE 28/3/15
OH MY GOD. This is my holy grail primer - without it my face goes super shiny after only 2 or 3 hours. Seriously CANNOT live without it.]



This is the Natural Mineral Cover. I'm not sure how this works as I haven't tried it yet, but I assume it is like a foundation with a much more natural finish.

[UPDATE: 28/3/15
After using this a few time, I do agree with my past self. It is like a foundation with a much more natural finish - as in it does not look cakey or crease in the lines on my face. Great product, especially for school as it is much less obvious than a bb-cream or foundation. Although I haven't figured out whether I should put on concealer before or after applying the mineral cover.]


The Mineral Bronzer, which I haven't tried yet either.

[UPDATE: 28/3/15
Wow - this product is amazing! Such a good bronzer, and can also double as a contour depending on the brush you use! Love this prod.]


This is the Mineral Finishing Veil, which is what you use at the end of applying your make-up to keep your make-up on all day. I haven't tried this product yet, but I'm looking forward to using it!

[UPDATE: 28/3/15
This is generally good product. Not outstanding, but does the job well, especially when paired with the other products in this pack.]



The gift pack also came with a cheek tint. I don't normally wear cheek products so I haven't tried this yet. I probably never will, but you never know.


The last thing in the box is the Nude Intense Moisturiser. Like many of the other products in this box, I haven't used the moisturiser yet.

[UPDATE: 28/3/15
Like most other moisturisers, this hydrates my face and doesn't feel oily when or after applied. Overall, an average, but good product.]


And this is everything that came in the Tinted Love gift box! You can find out more info and even buy this gift pack here.

I hope you enjoyed this review, I know I certainly did. I love taking the pictures and editing them, it's so much fun!

Have you bought anything from Nude by Nature? If so, let me know in the comments below. :)


Bridget xx

P.S. If you liked this post, you might also be interested in one very similar to this... click here for an exciting read!

2 comments :

  1. I didn't knew that brand of makeup, but I'm very curious about it !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found that it was definitely worth the buy, and I think you should give it a try! ahaha that rhymed :)

      Delete