12.1.15

WOULD YOU RATHER // BEAUTY EDITION

Hey everyone!

I thought that because you guys don't know my very well and I haven't introduced my self properly I would do this tag that I found. Enjoy!

Q // Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make-up?
A // I think nice hair and no make-up, because I don't normally wear much make-up (well unless I'm going out somewhere spesh) and I sometimes have good hair days.

Q // Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
A // Overdone blush... and I would use a matte blush so it looks like I've exercised instead of looking like I've had an accident with glitter.

Q // Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
A // I would rather have a bad spray tan that makes me look orange because, really, who says that I have to leave the house?

Q // Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
A // With a bad haircut as I could wear a hat or style it up in braids, but a bad hair colour is impossible to hide. I'll go with the bad haircut.

Q //  Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
A //  Mascara is my life. So obviously I have to give up make-up brushes (I would actually just use a beauty blender sponge for foundation instead...loopholes!)

Q // Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, lipsticks and lip-glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye-shadows?
A // Even though I said already that I can't live without mascara... I only have one (well you only really need one at a time - saves money and space). But I have 100 palettes and eye shadows so no way in the world would I want to loose them. And well yeah I love my lippies but I gotta keep my eye shadows.

Q // Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again? 
A // Let me tell you this now... I, will never, ever, ever chop off all my hair. Ever. I have to chose never cutting my hair again - and I would fix those pesky split ends with lots of hair masks and serums.

Q // Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
A // Not that I wear blush (I am naturally very pink-cheeked...unfortunately), but if I did, I would go with pink, not coral. I like to leave the coral trend to the lips.

Q // If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make-up? 
A // CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES....
 I think you get the picture...ahaha. In all seriousness, I already have enough make-up, but, no girl EVER has enough clothes.

Q // Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick? 
A // Eyeliner as lipstick... because it would be like using lip-liner/pencil thing (same texture i mean). And you can get eyeliner in all sorts of colours. And seriously ewwwwwww gross imagine putting lipstick on your eyelid. Never.

Q // Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life? 
A // One eyeshadow colour (golden-brown) because I NEED my red, coral, nude and pink lips.

Q // Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
A // What kind of question is this? ahaha. I think I would wear summer clothes all year round because it would be too hot in summer with winter clothes on.

Q // Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
A // I don't really wear dark nails or bright nails, just neutrals. But I'll go with bright nails as they are nice and cheery.

Q // Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
A // Well... I think lip product as I love my mascara way too much to give it up. I don't even think I have a favorite lip product (ooops).

Q // Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun? 
A // My hair is quite curly so it's really hard to get it in or out of a bun but ponytails make my hair look really good so I'll choose ponytail.

Q // Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip-gloss?
A // I think never use lip-gloss because I quite like painting my nails and I have enough other lip products that work just as good - or even better - than lip gloss.

Q // Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday? 
A // Take one moment to imagine how weird we would look without eyebrows. I can't even. I'd rather sharpie them in, and I would use a brown fine liner sharpie so it would replicate an eyebrow pen or eyebrow gel (oooo sneaky).

AND FINALLY...

Q // Would you rather live without makeup or without nail polish?
A // Definitely nail polish... make-up is amazing and I love it way to much. And nail polish always chips so easily (I'd get stick on nails instead haha).

Wow - that was a lot of questions! I hope you learnt more about me from this fun tag, and comment below if you enjoyed this style of post - I know I definitely did!

TTYL,

Bridget xx

P.S. I've just realised after reading and editing this post that instead of properly answering most of the questions I have just found a way around them... oopps. haha

4 comments :

  1. Haha this is such a great tag and I love your answers!! xx

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag! Your answers were spot on! Haha. :)

    http://beyondthebeautybag.blogspot.com.au/
    Cait xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was so fun answering the questions :)

      Delete